2013 LIMITED LATE MODEL RULES
RaceCeiver Required, No other radios or communication equipment or mirrors allowed at any time.
- 362 CID flat tappet motors can weigh 2250lbs and run a 10”spoiler .any one running this option must have a true flat tappet motor, no porting or polishing allowed! MUST BE A TRUE FLAT TAPPET MOTOR>
- Weight-2300 anytime for 362C.I.D. Rollor cam Motor 2400 anytime for 363 C.I.D.&larger(with 2CID tolarnace)
- If found to not be running your claimed weight or engine combination , it will result in DQ for the night and will not be allowed to run for 3 weeks following infraction.
- Block- Any steel block
- Cranks-Any steel crank (no titanium )
- Rods-Any steel rod (no titanium)
- Pistons-Any piston allowed
- Cam-Any camshaft allowed
- Lifters-Any lifter allowed
- Heads-Any 23 degree Steel head for GM . Ford 10 degree NO ALUM Heads !!!!
- Valves-Any valve allowed
- Valve springs/retainers/keepers-any type allowed
- Rockers-Any rocker allowed
- Racing valve job permitted
- Dry sump oil system allowed
- Carburetor- One (1)four barrel allowed
- Fuel-GAS only (no alcohol or nitrous oxide)
- Ignition system-any type allowed
- Tires-American Racer,56/48 hoosier 1600/1350 all four coroners.
- Body/Chassis/Brakes/Wheelbase same as Lucas/Woo/Sas/Srrs
- Driveshaft must be painted White All cars are subject for inspection and P/G at any time by officials A Full Containment Seat Is Highly Recommended A Full fire suit is required/Gloves recommended A Snell 2000 or later helmet is required.
A. One four-barrel carburetor only of any manufacture.
B. No turbo-chargers, blowers or fuel injections.
C. All engines must be naturally aspirated.
A. Wet sump systems, internal or external pumps permitted.
B. Dry Sump Oil Systems permitted
A. No electric water pump.
A. No electric fuel pump.
A. Any ignition with the exception of magnetos (No magnetos.)
B. There is a $400.00 claim rule on all ignition boxes.
C. (See Claim Rule Section for more info.)
A. Engine setback will be 6” inches from center of top ball joint to the most forward spark plug. 1 inch tolerance on engine setback.
B. Engines may be crossed from one manufacturer’s line to another Example: Chevrolet in a Ford, Pontiac, etc.
A. All frames must be of steel construction.
B. Square or rectangular frame must have a minimum of 2” by 2” material, .083-wall thickness.
C. If round tube frame, tubing must have a minimum of 1-3/4” outside diameter, .083 wall thickness.
A. Minimum wheelbase will be 103” inches.
A. All cars must have a suitable steel roll cage protecting the driver’s compartment, including headrest.
B. Side roll bars are mandatory, and must extend into the door panels. A minimum of three (3) bars must be used on the left side.
C. Each bar must be at least 1- ½” in diameter, with a minimum material thickness of .083”.
D. Roll cages must be welded to frame.
A. Same as Super Late Model specs.
B. No mirrors, radios or communication equipment allowed in car at any time.
A. All cars must have 3” inch seat belts with shoulder harness and must be attached to roll cage.
B. We strongly recommend that all cars have an approved fire extinguisher system, securely mounted, within easy reach of the driver.
C. A 5 lb. Halon System is recommended.
D. All drivers must wear a complete fire suit.
E any driver using a HANS device or similar device will get a 50 lb weight break.
A. Number must be at least 18” inches high and on both sides and top of car.
B. All cars must have a number.
A. Collector type headers required.
A. Four-wheel disc brakes permitted.
B. No carbon fiber brake parts permitted.
FUEL CELL / FUEL:
A. An approved fuel cell (32 gallon maximum) must be securely mounted in the trunk area of the car, inside a .20 gauge metal box supported by a minimum of two 2” inch by 1/ 8” inch steel straps.
B. All fuel cells must be completely visible from rear of car.
C. Fuel cell must not be mounted lower than bottom of quick-change rear end.
D. Gas only – no alcohol – no nitrous oxide, nitro methane or other nitrate additives. E-85 IS ALLOWED
E. No Propylene oxide.
A. Must have at least one forward and one reverse gear in working order.
B. No straight drives or in and out boxes.
A. Any brand or type of wheel allowed must be mounted with lug nuts.
B. No knock-off or center lock wheels.
C. Maximum wheel width – 14” inches.
Hoosier 1600’s 1350’s
American Racers 48’s and 56’s
All 4 corners no longer open front.
Tires must have all numbers and name on the tire, No chemical altering, No grinding off of numbers or names, any tire that has been altered will be illegal.
One lb per lap burn off after feautre ONLY.
A. Engine (A) 2300 lbs. with 8” Spoiler
B. Engine (B) 2400 lbs. with raised runner heads with 8” Spoiler
C. Track reserves the right to adjust weights in interest of competition should it deem necessary.
D. Attached weight must be securely bolted to frame with ½” or larger bolts and painted white or silver with car number clearly painted on them.
E. All cars must have specified weight posted on top right side of roof.
LIMITED LATE MODEL PROTEST FEES
$400.00 One Head (No valves will be pulled)
$300.00 Oil Pan
$50.00 Engine Setback (1 inch tolerance)
NOTE: The 8 rule – We will allow .008 thousandths on the bore, stroke and valve size.
Any item not listed in protest fees is considered a visual protest item and must be protested before race and not after.
Track reserves the right to add Crate cars to Limited class under Crate rule with exception of protest fees which will follow Limited rules.
Track reserves the right to delete, change, or amend rules in interest of competition.